cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: FYI: I'll be working for Workflow company over summer
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 00:38:31 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I thought that it's a good idea to clearly state that I'll be working
> for Workflow company from Vienna.
>
> My employment will probably drive my most of the interest in working
> on C2.2 over this summer. Anyway, I was lucky enough to find a job
> that will give me a chance to work on my favorite Cocoon parts.
>
> My plan for this summer is (apart from bug-fixing and maintenance work
> of course):
> 1. Upgrade of our documentation system to Daisy 2.2 once released
> (quite tedious I guess)
> 2. Collaboration of Dojo 1.1 migration of Forms. Here I speak to you
> Jeremy, I will finally have enough time to give you a serious
> feedback, probably some code and plenty of tips when it comes to 2.2.
> Others interested in this work are invited to participate in the
> effort of course!
I would love to understand Dojo as it is used in CForms. I would like to
solve some mysteries such as what attaches events to the form. It would
be nice if a fix were put in for the ongoing issue with non widget
elements from not rendering in Ajax [1]. This might be better handled
with the formalising the hack mentioned at the end of page, which
doesn't work anymore (or by creating a new kind of widget)
> 3. I finally want to learn how to make releases, I'll probably start
> with Template 1.0.0 and Forms 1.0.0. If successful, then I want to
> release Template 1.2.0 that includes contributions from Kamal Bhatt
> (jx:element).
Good to hear.
> 4. Some work on Cocoon's core leading to 2.3 release of _Cocoon core_
> only (will write an e-mail about it later this week).
> 5. Having a serious look into Corona.
Forgive my ignorance, but I assume you are not risking blindness or are
intending to drink lots of beer, so what is Corona?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1570

--
Kamal Bhatt