cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From doog4064 <>
Subject Problem to integrate a website in cocoon
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:25:09 GMT

hi evrybody,

I'm a beginner in cocoon, I've been spending days finding out how does
apache cocoon works,
but all the docs i've found didn't help me to answer my questions.
I just get a web site developped on cocoon, so i've installed the server but
I can not find where i have to copy the directory or what i have to do, to
make it work.

I really have problems to figure out how this all thing work.
So, if someone could explain to me what are the manipulations to do to run
my website, please help me.

Thank you so much.
Sent from the Cocoon - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message