cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject FW: Accessing Cocoon context from class (2.1)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:59:07 GMT
I'm sorry for my impatient developer posting.

Still not grasping Avalon and Excalibur stuff in 2.1, but it would seem like
it's possible to create a class which could access the Cocoon context
(org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context).

I've tried Serviceable, Contextualizable and Component interfaces and
registering the component in cocoon.xconf - but no luck yet.

Could someone suggest some pointers or samples to help me out?

Thanks,

gary

  _____