cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Upgrade Cocoon 2.1 to ehcache 1.3
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:00:10 GMT

> > Now that the vote to switch to a more recent baseline JDK
> has passed,
> > I'd like to upgrade to ehcache 1.3.0, which gives us nicer shutdown
> > and jmx instrumentation.
>
> +1 (Please, please)

+0, we are using JCSCache anyway :-). Hopefully you can configure
ehcache 1.3.0 its maximum disk cachekeys (which used to be not possible,
but I vaguely recall something that it was implemented: it should be
added then to be an optional configuration IMO to set the limit of max
disk cachekey), one of the reasons I chose to switch to JCSCache

-Ard