cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject FYI: I'll be working for Workflow company over summer
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:46:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I thought that it's a good idea to clearly state that I'll be working for Workflow company
from Vienna.

My employment will probably drive my most of the interest in working on C2.2 over this summer.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to find a job that will give me a chance to work on my favorite
Cocoon parts.

My plan for this summer is (apart from bug-fixing and maintenance work of course):
1. Upgrade of our documentation system to Daisy 2.2 once released (quite tedious I guess)
2. Collaboration of Dojo 1.1 migration of Forms. Here I speak to you Jeremy, I will finally
have
enough time to give you a serious feedback, probably some code and plenty of tips when it
comes to
2.2. Others interested in this work are invited to participate in the effort of course!
3. I finally want to learn how to make releases, I'll probably start with Template 1.0.0 and
Forms
1.0.0. If successful, then I want to release Template 1.2.0 that includes contributions from
Kamal
Bhatt (jx:element).
4. Some work on Cocoon's core leading to 2.3 release of _Cocoon core_ only (will write an
e-mail
about it later this week).
5. Having a serious look into Corona.
6. First release of my Cocoon blog project. (this will probably have the highest priority)

There will be probably some other points as well.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski (happy about upcomming two months)