cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Import my key into the KEYS file
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:37:15 GMT
Jeroen Reijn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I uploaded the Cocoon 2.1.11 jars a couple of weeks ago into the m1
> synch repository using the script from SVN. It turned out that when I
> ran the script it did not create .asc files. As a complete newbie to
> this kind of thing, I got a nice email from the repository team that
> told me I had to create these specific files. I read through the FAQ and
> release signing[1] documentation, but the thing that I'm stuck at is how
> to import my public pgp key to the cocoon KEYS file.

Jeroen,

https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/commons/KEYS contains
instructions how this can be done:

Developers:
         pgp -kxa <your name> and append it to this file.
         (pgpk -ll <your name> && pgpk -xa <your name>) >> this
file.
         (gpg --list-sigs <your name>
              && gpg --armor --export <your name>) >> this file.

HTH