cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Import my key into the KEYS file
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:20:55 GMT
Hi all,

I uploaded the Cocoon 2.1.11 jars a couple of weeks ago into the m1
synch repository using the script from SVN. It turned out that when I
ran the script it did not create .asc files. As a complete newbie to
this kind of thing, I got a nice email from the repository team that
told me I had to create these specific files. I read through the FAQ and
release signing[1] documentation, but the thing that I'm stuck at is how
to import my public pgp key to the cocoon KEYS file.

Can somebody help me out?

Regards,

Jeroen

[1]http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#signing-basics