cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: [DAISY] Updated: Tags
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:29:00 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> daisy@cocoon.zones.apache.org pisze:
>> A document has been updated:
>>
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1391.html
>>
>> Document ID: 1391
>> Branch: main
>> Language: default
>> Name: Tags (unchanged)
>> Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
>> Updated on: 6/21/08 12:13:45 AM
>> Updated by: Kamal Bhatt
>>

> <snip/>

>> element. This
>> --- includes the dynamic specificatgion of the element name.</p>

>> dynamic addition of
>> +++ element. This includes the dynamic specificatgion of the element
>> name.</p>
>>         <pre>&lt;jx:element name="AttributeName" [uri="NamespaceUri"]
>> [prefix="Prefix"]&gt;
>> (94 equal lines skipped)
>>

> Kamal, that's wrong information. Since Cocoon 2.2 the release cycles
> are independent and there is no point in mentioning Cocoon (core)
> 2.2.1. The feature would be introduced in 1.2.0 version of Template
> block and anyone (even using 2.2.0 of the Cocoon core) can use it once
> it's released.

Fair point. I have updated the page to reference the 1.2.0 block
instead. However, what is the numbering standard we are using? Are we
using two different standards for Cocoon core, and blocks? What
qualifies as a minor minor release of a block and a minor release of a
block? Also, are we releasing blocks separate to the release of Cocoon core?