cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Maven Daisy plug-in
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:34:34 GMT
Reinhard Pötz pisze:

>> If so how hard would it be to fix it?
>
> You will have to extend
> trunk\tools\cocoon-daisy-export-strategy\src\main\java\org\apache\cocoon\tools\maven\daisy\export\strategy\CocoonExportStrategy.java

>  and
> trunk\tools\cocoon-daisy-export-strategy\src\main\resources\org\apache\cocoon\tools\maven\daisy\export\strategy\cocoon-doc-2-xdoc.xslt

> so that they support MultiMediaObjects.

I'll have a look at this.

> Maybe it would be easier to publish the screencast on e.g. Youtube.
> However, I'm not sure if the necessary HTML snippet can be stored in a
> document that is edited by the Daisy HTML editor without getting removed
> by the HTMLCleaner.

Youtube is not a good hosting as it does not allow uploading flash files but only movies that
are
transformed into swf afterwards. There are probably other hosting sites that are better suited
our purposes but I wonder if it's a good idea to have our content stored externally.

I have been willing to have a look at Daisy export plug-in for a long time now so I think
it's
perfect occasion now.

In the long term I would like to upgrade our Daisy installation to 2.2 so I'll need to touch
Daisy
export plug-in anyway.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski