cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Maven Daisy plug-in
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:19:28 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to publish my screencast on RCL and stuck at the point that I
> have no idea how to proceed from. Basically, I added flash file using
> MultiMediaObject as document type. Then created the whole infrastructure
> like page including the uploaded flash file, added to navigation files,
> etc.
>
> However the result I've got is far from being expected, you can see it
> for you own here:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/nightly-docs/2.2/1448_1_1.html
>
> Notice in the source code that there is a XML for included document that
> has not been transformed into HTML. Does it mean that our plug-in fails
> to handle MultiMediaObjects?

yes

> If so how hard would it be to fix it?

You will have to extend
trunk\tools\cocoon-daisy-export-strategy\src\main\java\org\apache\cocoon\tools\maven\daisy\export\strategy\CocoonExportStrategy.java

  and
trunk\tools\cocoon-daisy-export-strategy\src\main\resources\org\apache\cocoon\tools\maven\daisy\export\strategy\cocoon-doc-2-xdoc.xslt

so that they support MultiMediaObjects.

Maybe it would be easier to publish the screencast on e.g. Youtube.
However, I'm not sure if the necessary HTML snippet can be stored in a
document that is edited by the Daisy HTML editor without getting removed
by the HTMLCleaner.