cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Problem with Maven Daisy plug-in
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:06:47 GMT
Hi,

I tried to publish my screencast on RCL and stuck at the point that I have no idea how to
proceed
from. Basically, I added flash file using MultiMediaObject as document type. Then created
the whole
infrastructure like page including the uploaded flash file, added to navigation files, etc.

However the result I've got is far from being expected, you can see it for you own here:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/nightly-docs/2.2/1448_1_1.html

Notice in the source code that there is a XML for included document that has not been transformed

into HTML. Does it mean that our plug-in fails to handle MultiMediaObjects?

If so how hard would it be to fix it?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski