cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au>
Subject pipeline vs match
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:06:13 GMT
Hi,
Something I have noticed about the Cocoon documentation is that the
terms "pipeline" seems to be used to describe a map:match. For example:

"Sets the generator for the pipeline."[1]

We know what is meant, but this could be very confusing for a newbie.
Should we be using the term "match" here, perhaps with a link the
description of map:match? I know historically, it is a pipeline.

Cheers.

PS. I have been adding the clearer descriptions to the various sitemap
component found in the Cocoon 2.1 documentation. Are there any objections?

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g1/g1/g2/g3/g1/850.html