cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.12 - a new release manager?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:33:04 GMT
If I want to upload the jars into the maven repository (i already did
for 2.1.11) I also have to add my public key to the KEYS file as well.

Now I'm a bit confused. I noticed there is a KEYS file in the svn [1]
for the 2_1_X branch, but there is also one on [2].

Which one do I need to update with my public key and how do I do that?
Can I just run "pgp -kxa <your name>" as stated at [3] or do I need to
do something special?

I guess I'm a bit of a newbie with the PGP stuff. All help will be
appreciated.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/
[2]http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/KEYS
[3]http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#keys-policy