cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Developing for Cocoon
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:22:55 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to work out the best approach for developing for Cocoon.

I have downloaded the full source and I have run mvn -P allblocks
eclipse:eclipse on the base pom. I also ran "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true
-Pallblocks install". I guess my next question is where to from here? I
have also checked out cocoon-template-impl and cocoon-template-sample
and when I run mvn jetty:run on cocoon-template-sample I get the following:

[INFO] Configuring Jetty for project: Cocoon Template Block Samples
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Webapp source directory
D:\workspace-java\cocoon-template-sample\target\rcl\webapp does not exist
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 10 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jun 10 22:10:25 EST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 25M/45M
[INFO]

I thought I could just run cocoon-template-sample. If I cannot, does
that mean I need to setup a separate project to test my changes?

Cheers.