cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From sandra200 <>
Subject Re: Building trunk - Maven is your friend
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 00:58:29 GMT

     Good Day
My name is sandra i saw your profile today at ( and became
in you,i will also like to know you the more, and i want you
to send an email to my email address, so i can give you my picture for you
to know whom i believe we can move from here to next level I am waiting for
your mail to my maill address ( )
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
in life with love sandra please reply to my email,
( so i can give you my picture and will can move
from here to next love. my lovely one,
Remeber love and understading matters alot in life one love;
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,

Thanks and God bless you,
Form sandra
Sent from the Cocoon - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message