Hi all,

Apologies if this has been sent around before.

I'm trying to figure out how I can access resources outside of a Block jar's, just from a directory within the Webapp:

For example:

I have the simple pipe line:

<map:pipeline>
        <map:match pattern="static/*.shtml">
                <map:generate src="content/{1}.xml"/>
                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

This is part of the block called Homepage.   In Homepage block, I have /src/main/resources/COB-INF/content/index.xml.  This is all fine, when access the block via jetty and tomcat, the content/index.xml file is served from COB-INF in the Homepage.jar.

However, I don't want to have to store my xslt,  xml and all other static files in a jar.  I don't want to have to re-jar the block and redeploy it to tomcat or start up jetty each time I make a small change an xslt.

I want a directory content/ within my webapp, where index.xml is read from there. i.e.:

webapps/Homepage
                              content/index.xml   <---- serve this .xml file so I can make changes to it quickly and see the results

                              WEB-INF/lib/Homepage.jar    <--- don't look at COB-INF/content/index.xml, if the above exists.

This is so I can do RAD development on my local development environment.  This was possible in 2.1, but it seems in 2.2 I can't find any documentation on how this is possible.  It seems like a simple thing….

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
/dom

http://www.bbc.co.uk