cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r661886 - in /cocoon/trunk: ./ project/
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 21:52:04 GMT
Alfred Nathaniel pisze:
> On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 21:40 +0000, anathaniel@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: anathaniel
>> Date: Fri May 30 14:40:23 2008
>> New Revision: 661886

>> Log:
>> Move all files from /trunk to /trunk/project.
>> Otherwise these files would never show up in Eclipse.
>>
>> Added:
>>     cocoon/trunk/1ST_README.txt
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/.project
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/README.txt
>>       - copied, changed from r661475, cocoon/trunk/README.txt
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/build-docs.sh
>>       - copied, changed from r661475, cocoon/trunk/build-docs.sh
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/build.sh
>>       - copied unchanged from r661475, cocoon/trunk/build.sh
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/cocoon.sh
>>       - copied, changed from r661475, cocoon/trunk/cocoon.sh
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/pom.xml
>>       - copied, changed from r661475, cocoon/trunk/pom.xml
>>     cocoon/trunk/project/settings.xml
>>       - copied unchanged from r661475, cocoon/trunk/settings.xml
>> Removed:
>>     cocoon/trunk/README.txt
>>     cocoon/trunk/build-docs.sh
>>     cocoon/trunk/build.sh
>>     cocoon/trunk/cocoon.sh
>>     cocoon/trunk/pom.xml
>>     cocoon/trunk/settings.xml
>
> I suppose this change will break the continuum build.
> Could somebody with enough karma please change the build to start off
> in /trunk/project.

Hi Alfred,

Are you sure that having these files listed in Eclipse is enough reason to move them? Personally

speaking, I'm not so keen on this idea even if using Eclipse.

I think you should at least inform others that you are going to do such changes so others
could have
a chance to comment on idea. They are really far from being cosmetic.

By the way, is there any reason for telling people to use *.sh scripts instead of Maven directly?

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski