cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Little announcement and ask for a help
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 16:48:05 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> Felix Knecht pisze:
>> Robin Wyles schrieb:
>>> Hi Grzegrorz...
>>>
>>> You were right... when I extracted from the command line I could see
>>> the files.
>>>
>>> Anyway, I ran
>>>
>>> mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse
>>> grep sourceresolve .classpath
>>>
>>> and got no output...
>>
>> Same to me, nothing found in generated .classpath.
>>
>> java version "1.6.0_06"
>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)
>
> Thanks Robin and Felix for testing.
>
> I think I've isolated problem. Could you try to comment out dependency
> on cocoon-ajax-impl block in main/pom.xml and run:
>
> mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse
> grep sourceresolve .classpath
> grep ajax .classpath

Now I get for both greps an entry:

$ grep sourceresolve .classpath
   <classpathentry kind="var"
path="M2_REPO/org/apache/excalibur/components/excalibur-sourceresolve/2.2.3/excalibur-sourceresolve-2.2.3.jar"/>

$ grep ajax .classpath
   <classpathentry kind="var" path="M2_REPO/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-ajax-impl/1.0.0/cocoon-ajax-impl-1.0.0.jar"/>