cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Little announcement and ask for a help
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 16:35:27 GMT
Felix Knecht pisze:
> Robin Wyles schrieb:
>> Hi Grzegrorz...
>>
>> You were right... when I extracted from the command line I could see
>> the files.
>>
>> Anyway, I ran
>>
>> mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse
>> grep sourceresolve .classpath
>>
>> and got no output...
>
> Same to me, nothing found in generated .classpath.
>
> java version "1.6.0_06"
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)

Thanks Robin and Felix for testing.

I think I've isolated problem. Could you try to comment out dependency on cocoon-ajax-impl
block in
main/pom.xml and run:

mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse
grep sourceresolve .classpath
grep ajax .classpath

It looks like eclipse plug-in does not like direct dependency on Ajax block for some reason.
If I
remove direct dependency on it the .classpath generated by plugin looks fine. Of course, this

dependency is still there because of Forms block.

If you confirm my finding I'm going to report this problem to Maven folks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski