cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Little announcement and ask for a help
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 15:12:34 GMT
Jeroen Reijn pisze:
> Hi Robin,
>
> I tried it as well. You should do a maven install in all subfolders of
> the project before trying to run the mvn jetty:run.
>
> Nice project btw Greg! I would like to participate, but I do not see any
> spare time in the near future. Looks good though! I've been wanting to
> create a blog application with 2.2 as a test project as well. Good to
> see you actually started.

Thanks Jeroen for your kind comments.

I don't expect it to be a big project (I have not enough time to invest into it) so even small

contributions can be very valuable. The best part is that you can always clone my repository
and try
to play around and send me patches over e-mail if you find results worth contributing back
to the
project. There is no need to officially pledge your commitment. All in all, it's open source.
;-)

At the moment the most urgent issue is to find out whether my problem with eclipse:eclipse
plug-in
can be confirmed by others. If so, bug report should be created ASAP because this annoying
problem
affects probably all Cocoon (and Eclipse) users.

If anyone could run (in main block):
mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse
grep sourceresolve .classpath

and paste results here I would be very grateful.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski