cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.12 - a new release manager?
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 11:04:22 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 28.05.2008 02:05, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> If it is only 2.1 (at least for the time being) I can do this job
> (though I'm neither working with Cocoon anymore lately). Just have to
> check this documentation (any links?) what it needs to do such a release
> (signed PGP key or things like that).
Here is the whole "guide" :)
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonReleaseHowTo

You need a key which you have to put up on our site into the KEYS file.

Now, I can do the release - although I think it makes more sense someone
more close to the project than I am should do the work. Whatever you prefer.

> Only issue I want to solve before the release is the
> BufferedOutputStream issue. I planned to do it this weekend.
Great

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler