cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.12 - a new release manager?
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 04:06:08 GMT
On 28.05.2008 02:05, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I think it's really time now to get 2.1.12 out of the door.
> As I'm not involved in Cocoon anymore I would like to step down as the
> release manager; imho it makes more sense if someone still working
> on/with Cocoon does this job :)
> It's really easy, everything is outlined in our docs and I can help
> during the process if required. So any volunteers?

If it is only 2.1 (at least for the time being) I can do this job
(though I'm neither working with Cocoon anymore lately). Just have to
check this documentation (any links?) what it needs to do such a release
(signed PGP key or things like that).

Only issue I want to solve before the release is the
BufferedOutputStream issue. I planned to do it this weekend.

Joerg