cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject Cocoon PMC chair change
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 12:53:21 GMT

During its last meeting the Apache board confirmed the change of the
chair of the Cocoon project management committee. Since May, 21st Vadim
is our new PMC chair.

After more than two years I stepped down because of personal reasons and
because I think that it's good for a project if its chair changes

Of course I will still be around and commit some of my time and energy
to this great project. On a short notice this will mean that I will work
towards an alpha release of Corona[1] and maintenance releases of our

Finally let me say that it was a great honor and that my best wishes go
to Vadim.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member

View raw message