cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject 2.1.11 jars on maven1 repositories
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 12:15:55 GMT
Hey all,

since we're still using Cocoon 2.1.X at Hippo, I noticed that for 2.1.10
and 2.1.11 the jars are not available from the (iblio) repositories.

In [1] Carsten mentioned that there is a certain script to upload the
jars? Can i find this somewhere and do I have enough karma to run it?

Is there any information available for doing this? I would like to spend
some time on publishing the jars this week.

Anybody that can point me in the right direction?

[1]http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=116834389700760&w=2

--
Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Hippo

San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646

www.onehippo.com info@onehippo.com