cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tobia Conforto <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: Disabling JavaPrimitiveWrap in flowscript
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:59:10 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> In FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter, look for Context.enter() calls. These
> are the places where you can add your initialization:
> context.getWrapFactory().setJavaPrimitiveWrap(false);

Thank you very much, it works like a charm.

Would you like me to try and make a patch to make it a configurable
option, for example via properties?  I'm finding it very useful to
write flowscripts when I can assume that all numbers, booleans and
especially strings are native javascript objects.  I think others
might find it useful too.

Tobia