cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin: How to automatically use if for <packaging>war</packaging>
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:42:58 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote
> Maybe somebody can work out a solution that finds a better way to
> integrate the cocoon:deploy goal. Actually it is a very small wrapper
> around the Maven WAR plugin that adds xpatch and the shielding
> classloader (not to be confused with the reloading classloader).
> Is there a possibility to set the Cocoon Maven plugin as the plugin that
> creates the artifact for <packaging>war</packaging> modules instead of
> the Maven WAR plugin which is the default?
I don't know how to do it, but I think someone told me at ApacheCon in
(perhaps Ralph or Brett) that this is possible.

I tried to convince Ralph that at least the shielding stuff is of
general interest and to add it to the maven war plugin (I submitted a
patch years ago), but so far I did not succeed...

Carsten Ziegeler

View raw message