cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Multipart Parser bug with multiple FileParts named the same name
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 03:50:24 GMT
On 16.04.2008 10:11, Jerry DuVal wrote:

> Is this a bug?

Feature :) More an inconsistency than an actual bug. I for myself would
not rely on the correct order of both All.primaryKey and All.foo.

> When a MultipartHttpServletRequest parses the values using MultipartParser
> it puts the Inline Parts into a Vector, but when parsing FileParts it just
> puts them into the "parts" hashtable.  The problem with this is when a
> Request has multiple FileParts named the same, the parsed parts for the
> FilePart will always be the value of the last parsed FilePart.  Using the
> example HTML below, if you attached different files to All.foo for each row,
> the MultipartParser would only have 1 value for All.foo ( the value from the
> second row ) instead of a vector.  Let me know what you think, I can create
> a patch.

http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=120840321224196&w=4
http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=120840325524262&w=4

Please test the new code in SVN. Thanks for your report.

Joerg