cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Reduce the references to SNAPSHOTs
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:31:14 GMT
Hi,

as we plan to have independent releases of all the blocks, the core
modules etc. we should reduce the number of dependencies refering to
snapshots to a minimum.
Especially for the parent poms and references to apis - there is no need
to always release all parent poms, the api etc. just to fix a bug in the
impl. And if we refer to released versions from within the poms,
building Cocoon or parts of Cocoon gets much much easier.

(And I think we already discussed this nearly a year ago and agreed to
that :) )

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler