cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [vote][result] Release Cocoon 2.2-final
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:34:49 GMT

The proposed modules have been accepted by 7 +1 votes and no negative one. I'm
going move the artifacts into the Apache Maven M2 sync repository and also move
the non-Maven artifacts to the Cocoon distribution area.

When everything is available from the mirrors, I will send out the annoucement
messages and update our website accordingly. (Probably not until next week ...)