cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 Docs (was Re: [vote] Release Cocoon 2.2-final)
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:01:58 GMT
Andrew Savory wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We should accept this and get 2.2 out the door (honestly, I think
> delaying it further will lose more users than not having sufficient
> docs) and then if we can, turn some of the energy of this debate into
> writing docs. Better yet, let's be diligent in taking questions on the
> mailing lists and turning them into FAQs/documentation, and improve
> the docs that way.

I agree with Andrew on this part. Delaying 2.2 even more would not be a
good signal too our users. Maybe we can arrange some things about
documentation at the upcoming ApacheCon?
I have not been able to find some descent time the past couple of months
to work on Cocoon, but during the ApacheCon i might be able to find some
time during sessions.

For those that indicate that the documentation needs to be improved
before this release, maybe we can setup a list of missing things?

--
Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Hippo

San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646

www.onehippo.com info@onehippo.com