cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Cocoon 2.2-final
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 06:27:56 GMT
Luca Morandini wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>> I've prepared the artifacts for the release of Cocoon 2.2 final.
>
> There is much room for improvement in the doc though: don't you think it
> should be improved before release ?

It would be great to have better docs, but honestly who is going to
write them? We can either release with the docs we have or wait forever
for better docs and never release. From these two choices I prefer the
first one. Anything between these two extremes is imho not going to happen.
We might not get some new users because of bad docs, but we might get
people really interested in a new Cocoon. If we wait for better docs we
loose everyone as we never release.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler