cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Javaflow - major memory issue
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:13:42 GMT
Torsten Curdt <tcurdt <at> apache.org> writes:

> > Just have a look at the quote from the original. It gives the object
> > relationships in the memory. BufferedOutputStream takes 50% and is
> > hold in HttpEnvironment which is hold in TreeProcessorRedirector
> > which is hold in ContinuationContext. I wondered why it is there.
>
> Ah ...well, the ContinuationContext should be short living. Maybe
> there is a dangling reference to it?

Ah, getting closer :)

It's the Continuation that holds the ContinuationContext [1]:

org.apache.cocoon.util.BufferedOutputStream
secureOutputStream of  org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpEnvironment
env of
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor
    $TreeProcessorRedirector
redirector of  org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.ContinuationContext
context of  org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.Continuation
continuation of  org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.WebContinuation

Joerg

[1] http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=120582409910104&w=4