cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject [2.2] Forms dependency on Ajax block
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:25:32 GMT
I must admit I am a bit uneasy about this dependency, which adds
considerably to the JAR-tonnage of Cocoon even when the user is not
interested in Ajax forms.

Is this inevitable or there is a way to disentangle the two blocks ?

As far as I understand one has to change forms-field-styling.xsl to
avoid loading DoJo widgets if not needed, but I ignore whether there are
other links to sever.

Regards,

P.S.
By the way, I don't know whether this dependency has been discussed (a
search on the archives didn't help), so, if the community has already
decided to keep it, please disregard my plea.

    Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it