cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Apache Cocoon [build root]
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:39:32 GMT
On Mar 18, 2008, at 10:32 AM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2008, at 4:08 AM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>
>> Continuum VMBuild Server pisze:
>> <snip/>
>>> ****************************************************************************
Build
>>> Error:
>>> ****************************************************************************
Provider
>>> message: The svn command failed.
>>> Command output:
svn
>>> : Unrecognized line ending style
>>
>> Hmmmm...
>>
>> I think it's time to let infr (continuum) folks to have a look at
>> this because it's rather annoying that Continuum fails every few
>> days.
>
> I get the exact same error:
>
>  $ svn up
>  A    blocks/cocoon-lucene/cocoon-lucene-sample/NOTICE.txt
>  A    blocks/cocoon-lucene/cocoon-lucene-sample/LICENSE.txt
>  svn: Unrecognized line ending style

The problem is with cocoon/blocks/cocoon-lucene/cocoon-lucene-sample/
src/main/resources/COB-INF/create-index2.jx file, svn:eol-style
property. I don't know how I can fix it since I can not checkout
latest version (due to error above).

The person who changed the property probably is able to fix it since
he would have latest version on disk.

Vadim