cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Lang <lukas.l...@inode.at>
Subject Re: [GSoC_2008] Project ideas
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:21:15 GMT
hey,

> I've participated in GSoC last year and I'll be happy to help you with
> whatever problem you encounter.

thanks for your dedication! i already noticed that there are great and ambitious activities
going on.

> What about cocoon-linkrewriter block? It's very small but yet very
> important block that should be migrated to Spring.

i'm not sure about including further blocks into my summer activities, but obviously linkrewriter
is not that much.

> Looks good. I would add one more thing:
>   - writing general migration guide from Avalon to Spring

that's an awesome idea! i will add it to my application immediately.

> You could just dump your experiences gained during GSoC and as result
> there should be one long tutorial discussing different aspects of Avalon
> -> Spring migration. This is a very desired thing for existing Cocoon
> users.

i already had the idea of filing my experiences blog-shaped, but i don't mind if it's written
more impartially to achieve more approval ,-)

@Vadim: order changed
@Reinhard: documentation added

regards,
lukas