cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Code freeze is over
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:22:53 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> Therefore I propose:
>>> 1. Make a 1.0.0 of SSF as it's now so Cocoon users can consume it and we
>>> will be able to release other artifacts in final version. (Remember: we
>>> can't release Cocoon Core 2.2 final if we don't have final release of
>>> SSF)
> Ok. Then I will create the release artifacts for
>  cocoon-parent
>  cocoon-servlet-service-impl
>  cocoon-servlet-service-components
>  cocoon-configuration
>  cocoon-spring-configurator
> this afternoon.
> Please don't do any commits in the relevant parts of our repository.
> Thanks!
>                                  - o -
> The rest will follow as soon as COCOON-2179 is fixed, if time permits
> this week otherwise in the first week of April.

Thanks to Grek who fixed COCOON-2179 more quickly than expected, I was able to
create all the other M2 release artifacts. This means that the code freeze is over.

Before I can call for a vote I have to create all the Non-Maven release
artifacts which will happen the next days.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair

View raw message