cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JNet integration doubts
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:10:35 GMT
I'll try to respond in more details to this during the week :)
But as a first quick answer: jnet can be considered alpha, so it might
have some rough edges especially when it comes to integration.
I think it makes more sense to move the excalibur sourceresolver support
into an optional module for jnet and keep jnet completly free from such