cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:56:06 GMT
Thorsten Scherler pisze:
> On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 19:10 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
BROKEN:

>> Not sure whether that is the right location or not, will keep on
>> looking.
>
> I did but could not found anything, maybe Ross has an idea.
>
> Alternatively I can disable the forrestbot for now. Just drop me a mail
> and I will disable it.

Hi Thorsten,

I recalled that Ross has been pointing us many times to this[1] document that describes whole
system
very nicely. This way I managed to understand how it works and why it fails. It was due to
broken
link in a profiler a Cocoon Profiler[2] document that had a link to Profile generator document
which
was broken (see report[3]). I hope I fixed this problem and Forrestbot do its job just fine.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate
[2] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/userdocs/concepts/profiler.html
[3] http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/broken-links.xml

--