cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Code freeze
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:17:00 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>> Ok. Then I will create the release artifacts for
>>  cocoon-parent
>>  cocoon-servlet-service-impl
>>  cocoon-servlet-service-components
>>  cocoon-configuration
>>  cocoon-spring-configurator
>> this afternoon.
>> Please don't do any commits in the relevant parts of our repository.
>> Thanks!
> Is the code freeze over? I would like to start working on integration of JNet into SSF.

I released everything except the cocoon-servlet-service-components which depend
on cocoon-core. But this shouldn't be relevant for the JNet integration.

>>                                  - o -
>> The rest will follow as soon as COCOON-2179 is fixed, if time permits
>> this week otherwise in the first week of April.
> Done, see r639686.
> Can we have final release of Cocoon core this week? Reinhard, will you manage to prepare
them? :-)

no, I won't have time over the Easter break. I will _probably_ continue on Tuesday.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair

View raw message