cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SourceResolver in SSF
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:51:50 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Ralph Goers pisze:
>> I'm not sure what JNet actually is, but the part I was referring to
>> was where Carsten was talking about Excalibur being dead and pulling
>> out the few pieces we use.
>
> Maybe it's better that Carsten explains what he meant.
:) Yepp

I meant we could pull out the code we use from Excalibur into our svn
and therefore under our control *without* changing package names,
artifact ids etc. We just establish them as *our* sub projects.
So, there is no change from a user pov (I mean other users as cocoon),
but we get full control over the code.
Now we could have the same by just bringing all cocoon developers over
to Excalibur. We could also merge the two projects?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org