cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test release artifacts - Legal requirements check [take2]
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:43:59 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> I've created another series of non-Maven release artifacts. See
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/cocoon-servlet-service/
>
> Jar file name to source/documentation directory name mapping is
> inconsistent:
>   cocoon-servlet-service-components-1.0.0-RC1.jar --> cocoon-components/
>   cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.0.0-RC1           --> impl/

thanks, I will fix this.

>> and
>> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/getting-started/
>
> This contains spring version 2.0.6, while cocoon-webapp in trunk is
> linked against 2.5.1. Does not seem correct.

I was using the RC1 Maven archetypes to create the cocoon-webapp. For the
release I will use the new archetypes that will be used on the latest stuff.

> Do we really have to include each license into single LICENSE.txt file?
> I think I missed this development...

There were so many discussions on several Apache lists that I can't point you to
the thread :-/

Anyway, I was following the proposed structure as being suggested at
http://wiki.apache.org/legal/3party/notice

BTW you have duplicate AL2 there -
> for ehcache. Seems redundant - especially since all other AL2 jars are
> not explicitly mentioned.

IIRC it was slightly different, but I will check this.