cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Code freeze
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:19:44 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Therefore I propose:
>> 1. Make a 1.0.0 of SSF as it's now so Cocoon users can consume it and we
>> will be able to release other artifacts in final version. (Remember: we
>> can't release Cocoon Core 2.2 final if we don't have final release of
>> SSF)

Ok. Then I will create the release artifacts for

  cocoon-parent
  cocoon-servlet-service-impl
  cocoon-servlet-service-components
  cocoon-configuration
  cocoon-spring-configurator

this afternoon.

Please don't do any commits in the relevant parts of our repository. Thanks!

                                  - o -

The rest will follow as soon as COCOON-2179 is fixed, if time permits this week
otherwise in the first week of April.