cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Exception generator - handle-errors pipeline
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:04:21 GMT

When I was testing one of my projects with the latest version of trunk, I run
across some obscure behaviour, when I use the exception generator: The problem
is that it only works every second request.

When it fails, following exception is thrown:

Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Generator already set. Cannot
set genera
tor 'exception'
         at <map:generate type="exception"> -
file:///F:/os/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-it/.
/src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap:211:43
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setGenerator(A
bstractProcessingPipeline.java:205)

Any clue why this happens? I don't remember that I have seen this with RC2.