cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Exception generator - handle-errors pipeline
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:04:21 GMT

When I was testing one of my projects with the latest version of trunk, I run
across some obscure behaviour, when I use the exception generator: The problem
is that it only works every second request.

When it fails, following exception is thrown:

Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Generator already set. Cannot
set genera
tor 'exception'
         at <map:generate type="exception"> -

Any clue why this happens? I don't remember that I have seen this with RC2.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair

View raw message