cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SourceResolver in SSF
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:48:03 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The problematic part is the time frame. I would suggest to just copy the
> jnet classes to SSF to be able to release SSF in a short time frame.

Shouldn't we rather create another subproject "jnet"?

> We can then sort out the details after Easter.

Just to be clear: Do you propose to wait with the release of 1.0.0 of SSF until
jnet/sourceResolver are properly integrated? (Since we would otherwise ship a
SSF that is only partly useable without cocoon-core I think it makes sense ...)

I should find some time after the Apachecon to cut the release then.

WDYT?