cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SourceResolver in SSF
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:57:40 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Carsten, I've taken a look at your code and it looks very nice. I have
> 2. All we need to do in SSF is:
>    a) implement our own SourceFactoriesManager (by extending your
> abstrac class)
No :) Just use SourceFactoriesManager.pushFactories when the request
starts and popFactories at the end of the request. This can then also
be used for different factories depending on the block that is
currently executed.
So it's like switching the block context.

> 3. I'm not sure if I understand this fragment (taken from
> SourceURLConnection):
>         if ( contentType == null ) {
>             this.contentType = contentType;
>         }
>
> Shouldn't be here a check for *not* null?
D'oh - yes, thanks for spotting this.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler