cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Samples distribution - Help needed
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:51:19 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> 4. cocoon-samples-1.0.0.zip

I won't have time to work on the samples distribution in a foreseeable future
because I have to concentrate on getting all the other stuff (1, 2 and 3) done.

By mimicking the 'getting-started-create' Ant target in
trunk/tools/release-builder/build.xml, it shouldn't be that hard to produce a
samples distribution that comes with a bundled Jetty and some shell scripts for
Win/Linux/Mac that can start the application.

Additionally the LICENSE.txt file has to be created correctly which is probably
the most difficult task, especially if you want to automatize it.

If somebody wants to work on the sample distribution, I'd be happy to help with
the integration into the release-builder (checksums, PGP, packaging, etc.).