cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test release artifacts - Legal requirements check [take2]
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:29:19 GMT
I've created another series of non-Maven release artifacts. See

http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/cocoon-servlet-service/
and
http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/getting-started/

What has changed:
  o The archive name is the base directory of the ZIP.
  o fix EOL, depending whether it is a ZIP or a tar.gz archive
  o the getting-started package is new and contains third-party libraries

This time I want also draw your attention to the LICENSE.txt file of the
getting-started package. There you will find a list of all subcomponents that
have licenses that are different to the Apache License 2.0. This is the same
style as proposed in http://wiki.apache.org/legal/3party/notice.

Additionally, could others please check

  o NOTICE.txt
  o MD5 checksums