cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: [2.2] "A simple CForms example" doesn't work...
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:55:59 GMT
Luca Morandini pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Luca Morandini pisze:
>>> Done: do you mind checking it and, in case, put it LIVE ?
>>
>> I've checked your changes and had to add some more because you missed
>> some resource:// replacements
>> with servlet:/. It's been put live now.
>
> It is only me, or the page has not been updated yet (cache issue ?)  ?

No, it's not a cache issue but nature of our documentation system. I've put it live so it's
visible
to everyone in Daisy. In order to publish updated document on our site some committer must
run
export task that will regenerate site and commit it to repository.

This will be done shortly (as soon as someone has a few minutes spare to spend on this).

--
Grzegorz