cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC_2008] Project ideas
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:30:25 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:

> My statement was meant to be more general (SSF + Spring migration +
> Schema support).
>
> For an SSF project only, I don't see enough work (I only know about SAX
> buffering and support for redirects as missing features) ... but maybe
> I'm wrong here.

There is not that much work left in "pure" SSF (cocoon-servlet-service-impl module) but there
is
still a room for improvement in module containing components integrating SSF and Cocoon
(cocoon-servlet-service-components). Mentioned SAX buffer support involves modifications in
impl and
components modules.

I would add to the list of nice-to-have-in-SSF servlet discovery feature based on some conditions

(e.g. returning 200 status code as response to certain request path). This way one could discover

blocks providing certain services (e.g. skinning).

Nothing more comes to my mind right now.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski