cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: COCOON-2150 testing
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:48:17 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> I believe that COCOON-2150 is finally fixed but that was quite radical
>> change involving lots of conditional coding craft so I cannot be
>> entirely sure if I hadn't missed any obscure case.
>>
>> Therefore I would like you to give latest trunk Cocoon version
>> extensive testing and observing if there are no errors reported by
>> servlet container or Cocoon.
>
> Looks good to me! The integration tests run through, I've tested it with
> two internal projects and also tested with Corona.

You mentioned that Corona does not rely on CocoonSourceResolver but on JNet. How Corona could
work
with SSF if it has dependency on CocoonSourceResolver?

> Thanks a lot, Grzegorz!

No problem, I'm glad to hear it's working fine. :-)

>                                      - o -
>
> On my personal feature list for SSF, only SAX buffering and the support
> for redirects are missing but this shouldn't block a 1.0 release.

+1. Those issues could be implemented in 1.1.0 release.

I'm still not entirely comfortable with SSF's dependency on CocoonSourceResolver. I have
investigated further into that and I have already prepared a test-case presenting the problem.
I'll
file up an issue today.

Anyway, I don't want to block this release. We can always cut 1.1.0 as soon as the dependency
is
removed.

> I believe that SSF is ready to be released. If nobody objects, I will
> create the release artifacts tommorrow, together with cocoon-parent and
> cocoon-configuration.

+1 and thanks again.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski